CELLULITE ANYONE?

Options
so i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who has this problem. CELLULITE! ughh' it's not pretty at all and although i may not have a lot, i'd rather have none at all. so i was wondering if anyone knew any good exercises to get rid of them. i am really thinking about ordering the brazilian butt lift dvd to perk up my booty so do you guys think that would help? and has anyone ever used it? i've seen some good reviews on it so i thought hey, why not try it. SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yep. I got it. STILL. I heard lots of strength training and pilates/yoga and even running will eventually help.
  • shannaleemartin
    Options
    cellulite is something anyone can get but i heard that rubbing used coffee grounds helps to firm it though :)
  • bolton05
    bolton05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is fat. You are going to have to build some muscle with some resistance training, and do some intervals. I was way skinny fat about 12 weeks ago, and this worked for me. I still have my trouble spots, but not nearly as bad.

Read through some forums/search engine searches on the best way to burn fat, while maintaining muscle.

Oh yeah, eat a good diet rich in protein (1 gram per your body weight) and greens, healthy fats...
  • Sevhera
    Sevhera Posts: 22
    Options
    ugh tell me about it... I keep doing lunges and stuff...hoping it will help
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I have it and hate it but it's going away rather quickly. I do a combination of workouts. My main exercise daily is Turbo Fire. I also do step aerobics, some strength training, and go walking for a minimum of half an hour a day. After 9 weeks of being at this weight loss my booty is starting to look somewhat good again and the cellulite is disappearing! Toning, toning, and more toning is what you need to do, as well as cardio to lose the fat.
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a lot of Jillian Michaels' workouts (interval training of strength-cardio-abs) and mine is almost completely gone! I agree with the strength training, building muscle while also doing cardio to get rid of the fat.
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    LOL....ahhhhhhh being a woman! I wouldnt trade it though :-). Building muscle helps :-).
  • sofabolousx3
    Options
    Wow, that's great to hear. i have been doing a lot of cardio work and strength training so i hope i get good results! Thanks for the feedback! :)
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Ugh I was literally noticing cellulite today and was going to post something like this. I'm so sick of it! I would rather find a magic pill for that then to lose weight, I think.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty thin, but have had cellulite since i was 15. It's not just the usual dimpling, but actual lumps too...one on each side of my cheek. So terrible. I feel everyone's pain!
  • kimkimchi
    kimkimchi Posts: 58
    Options
    I never had cellulite till my last year of college due to weight gain. I'm 145lbs now, but at 135lbs my cellulite totally disappears. I only have it on my butt and upper back of my thighs, but it really is depressing and sucks! I feel your pain ladies!