I reached my goal today!!!!

Options
KatelynAce
KatelynAce Posts: 4
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
I DID IT! This morning marked the beginning of a very special day for me. I reached my weight loss goal! I've lost 80 lbs!! One year and 9 months ago I made a choice. This choice changed my life. I set a goal to lose a significant amount of weight and get in shape. I put the weight on myself, and it was time to take it off myself. When I felt like quitting, I thought about why I started...I was tired. I felt unhealthy and uncomfortable. I barely recognized myself in pictures. I avoided looking in the mirror. I was hiding. I decided that I wasn't going to wait another day. I owed to myself. It was incredibly challenging, but the rewards outweigh every obstacle I encountered along the way. And it's not over. I am challenging myself in new ways and setting new fitness goals. This was a lifestyle change and I'm so happy to be able to maintain what I've worked so hard to achieve. It's important to realize that all bodies are different. Love your body, accept yourself, determine what you can healthily achieve, and don't EVER give up. All the blood(falling while running), sweat, and tears were worth it!

Replies

• tinat0622
    Options
    You look great!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way To GO!!!!!!
  • blueblueheart
    Options
    You look happy & beautiful. Congratulations!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome!
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You have done a remarkable job! I find this inspirational.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    wow! Congratulations. What a lot of dedication..you look amazing.
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are awesome!! Best feeling in the world I'm sure!!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look wonderful.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Now you have a beautiful body to match that beautiful smile!
    BIG - HUGE - CONGRATULATIONS!
    58369279.png
  • Milliepet
    Milliepet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    KatelynAce wrote: »
    I DID IT! This morning marked the beginning of a very special day for me. I reached my weight loss goal! I've lost 80 lbs!! One year and 9 months ago I made a choice. This choice changed my life. I set a goal to lose a significant amount of weight and get in shape. I put the weight on myself, and it was time to take it off myself. When I felt like quitting, I thought about why I started...I was tired. I felt unhealthy and uncomfortable. I barely recognized myself in pictures. I avoided looking in the mirror. I was hiding. I decided that I wasn't going to wait another day. I owed to myself. It was incredibly challenging, but the rewards outweigh every obstacle I encountered along the way. And it's not over. I am challenging myself in new ways and setting new fitness goals. This was a lifestyle change and I'm so happy to be able to maintain what I've worked so hard to achieve. It's important to realize that all bodies are different. Love your body, accept yourself, determine what you can healthily achieve, and don't EVER give up. All the blood(falling while running), sweat, and tears were worth it!

• Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done! :D
  • Milliepet
    Milliepet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy happy for you Katelyn :) I'm about 6# from my goal. Your message is so encouraging. Thank you
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Your hard work paid off and you look marvelous <3
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic and happg.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and congratulations on reaching your goal! Thank you for sharing your story and being an inspiration to me and I am sure many others. :)
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!