My best new diet tip!

Options
I have a hard time getting enough fluids during the day. For some reason I rarely feel thirsty and do not care to drink plain water abundantly :I I do have a cup of English breakfast tea with a little lemon and sugar during the day. Today I brewed a big 12 ounce cup of strong tea and on impulse poured it into a small pitcher. To this I added a 12 ounce can of minute maid lemonade which has 5 calories. Mixed together. Very nice fruity tea hot or cold. I'm happy!

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi:

Thank you for sharing. I prepare plain water with lemon and cucumber slices. If I find fresh mint I added it too.

Good luck in your healthy journey
  • PrimroseFlower
    PrimroseFlower Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That sounds good yturie! Thanks for sharing :D
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I miss Minute Maid, sigh.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    log daily and drink plenty of water

29509743.png
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Will make! I do have tea and some drink mix fake sweetener thingie. I could try making that now :)
  • 39plus
    39plus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I buy the jugs of zero calorie Arizona Green Tea. I can finish one in two days. Or I drink a lot of Propel Zero in Grape flavor. I'm really trying to get back into drinking plain water, it's hard, though.
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you like sparkling mineral water (or have a soda stream) pour plain carbonated water over different types of fruit - frozen strawberries or pineapple are cheap, available, act like ice cubes and flavour the water. It is delicious!
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks for more great ideas!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    eh ice water and some squirt (cherry/pom or blueberry/pom) does it for me.