Half Way There, 75 Pounds GONE!! W/ PICS

Options
shedghes
shedghes Posts: 48 Member
I started this journey at 315 pounds and in 200 days I have reached my half way point. I have lost 75 pounds and I still have a way to go but I'm taking it one day at a time. I try to eat right and workout but I'm not perfect. I'm learning to be forgiving of myself and realize I'm not perfect.

I've learned that I LOVE hiking and being active! I've done 2 6 mile hikes and a couple of 2 to 3 mile hikes. I'm always trying to improve and get faster. Being active has opened up more doors for me. My only regret is not doing this years ago but I guess I wasn't ready.

I hope this will help others who are just starting out or who have been struggling to get where they want to be.

Started in March at 315 Pounds and I'm 5'7
Now in October I'm 240 Pounds

My end goal is somewhere around 175 but with weight training I'm not sticking to a number but getting to where I feel good.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!