ONEderland, oh ONEderland!

Options
CourtLloyd
CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
26 weeks of working hard and eating right has paid off!! I've lost 50.8 lbs and hit ONEderland this morning by following The Daniel Plan! Hello, 199.2lbs! It has been way too long since I've seen a one...at least 10 years!

MFP is awesome and I've found some really encouraging friends on this site. I'm about half way to my goal, but I now know I can do it and WILL do it! Today, I bought my first size 14 jeans and the fit great! I even squeezed (key word squeezed!) into a size 12 today!

For anyone who thinks they can't lose more than 20-30 lbs, baloney!! Dedication and motivation is all you need!!

---size medium champion stretch workout pants..purchased on clearance for the "one day...one day they will fit!" Well, took them home and I could wear them!! And, I don't think they look that ridiculous! :smiley:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!