So what are you doing today?

Options
2»

Replies

• EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am on shift this cold and rainy day here in NW Montana; drinking Earl Gray Tea with just a "splash" of cream. Fingers crossed, hoping for no medical emergencies so that I can keep my cozy sweats and fuzzy socks on!
  • KMW1219
    KMW1219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today I relaxed for a large part of the day and watched Netflix.
    I also did my laundry, went grocery shopping, and prepped tomorrows lunch for work.
    Next thing on my list is to do a workout video for about 45 minutes. :)

Its been a great sunday!
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Covered up the picnic table; put away some lawn furniture for the winter; restacked some firewood. Then went out to lunch and now I'm watching my NY Giants get their *kitten* handed to them. :| It was an okay day up until now!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Watching the Cardinals beat the Giants!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Spent the morning drinking coffee & watching Law & Order: SVU, then spent the rest of the day working on reading & homework for my Epidemiology class. Isn't due until Tuesday, but I have an exam in that class Thursday and would rather spend my week studying for it & getting other stuff done. Now I'm reading for my Family Theories class. Grad school... fun stuff!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    swimming
    work
    helped people i work with cause im a sweetheart
    nap
    stare at my laptop and hope my paper will somehow write itself or that i actually find sources for my topic cause its impossible
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    9:30pm...Sitting on the deck alone, enjoying some:mrgreen:, hoping to see the bear or bobcat (but not a skunk). Silhouette (sp?) of the mountains against the starry sky in the background...can hear the river to my right and creek to my left.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    9:30pm...Sitting on the deck alone, enjoying some:mrgreen:, hoping to see the bear or bobcat (but not a skunk). Silhouette (sp?) of the mountains against the starry sky in the background...can hear the river to my right and creek to my left.

Now that sounds like a perfect ending to the day !
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Pretty decent if I must say. I just heard some coyotes at least.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Pretty decent if I must say. I just heard some coyotes at least.

Well that's for sure better then a skunk. :D
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Being confused by this apparent site update...
    giphy.gif