Discouraged and hating my body...

Options
2»

Replies

• ronitperman
    Options
    Self motivation is the best thing ever. What other say is not matter but what you thing about yourself is valued most, be positive and word hard to get what you deserve and what you want in your life because nothing is impossible. Read motivational quote, consult with your doctor and follow all instruction strictly. Make friends and share your stories with them and try to find out how they make it possible and maintain there weight.
  • sallybaine
    sallybaine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I deliberately look in the mirror because it motivates me to want to change. I get angry that I've let myself go, angry at the fat rolls, and use that anger to push my body in the gym.

I know everyone says beauty is on the inside, but I honestly feel more beautiful and sexy the more weight I lose, and I don't think that makes me shallow. I go by the quote "Strength is seeing no change, and not giving up." It can be painstakingly slow for your body to show results. Hang in there!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    For how many years do you plan to be 22? I hope those years are good to you. ;)

I wake up every day knowing I am not beautiful. I manage to get along. Even when I'm thin, I won't be beautiful.

Most women aren't beautiful. It's not the end of the world. :)