Introducing myself...

Options
Hi! My name is Annette. This is my first day here at My Fitness Pal! Can someone help me understand how this works?

Replies

• shortly2Bthin
    Options
    Try the help/FAQ link at the top of the page, or click >HERE<
  • MoochieRama
    MoochieRama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm still new too, trying to figure everything out. I'm not into social media at all, but like MFP to help me log my diet & exercise & to get support from others in the same situation. I used the mfp app on my iPad, but it like connecting thru the web. The formats r different.
  • Ms_Jae
    Ms_Jae Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Annette. This is my first day here at My Fitness Pal! Can someone help me understand how this works?

Let me first say I love your Germen Sheperd. I guess this app like many others can get complicated but, I like the ease of being able to scan what I eat. this way I can follow my caloric intake. I also like that I can link my workout apps to mfp. The community is grt too because they will give you a pat on the back for a job well done from time to time. For every 5days in a row you log in mfp will post to your wall your rolling count of consectutive days logged. and friends can also like and comment on your logging dedication as well. Good luck and welcome to mfp! good luck on your fitness journey