1/2 cup 4 ounces butter
1/4 cup drained capers
1/4 cup golden raisins
4 center-cut skin-on salmon fillets about 6 ounces each
1 to 2 tablespoons butter melted
Salt and pepper
1 12-ounce bag baby spinach leaves
hot boiled or steamed new potatoes

in small saucepan combine butter capers and raisins heat over medium heat just until butter simmers remove from heat let stand to soften raisins and cool slightly about 5 minutes process mixture in blender or small food processor until well blended remove to small bowl keep warm until ready to serve preheat broiler position oven rack so surface of fish is about 5 inches from the heat brush both sides of salmon with melted butter season with salt and pepper line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil arrange fish on pan skin side up broil until skin begins to brown and chars slightly about 2 to 3 minutes turn fish broil just until fish is opaque throughout, about 4 to 5 minutes meanwhile place spinach in large skillet cover and heat over medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt about 4 to 5 minutes stirring occasionally season with salt and pepper to serve place equal portions of spinach onto 4 warm dinner plates place salmon fillets over spinach arrange potatoes alongside drizzle with caper & raisin butter refrigerate any remaining butter to use with cooked chicken or other seafood makes 4 servings

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm..I have used oranges to marinate salmon. Must try the raisins. Thank you!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Looks wonderful... Love raisins
  • carcarxx94
    carcarxx94 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This sounds sooo good! I never know what to do with salmon.. or fish for that matter.. and tend to stay with a greek yoghurt sauce variation.. but this sounds so delicious!!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    You should cite the source you took it from.
    http://kerrygoldusa.com/recipe/chef-paul-flynns-broiled-salmon-with-capers-and-raisin-butter/

Otherwise you look like a plagiarist.
  • dvdlover
    dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    no need
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    dvdlover wrote: »
    no need

No need to tell like where you've got a recipe from? So why do you wish to take credit for some one else's recipe? How would you like it if someone tried to take credit for your work? It's only polite and proper to give proper credit.
  • dvdlover
    Options
    did u under stand the heading .....................READ IT
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    _Zardoz_ wrote: »
    no need

No need to tell like where you've got a recipe from? So why do you wish to take credit for some one else's recipe? How would you like it if someone tried to take credit for your work? It's only polite and proper to give proper credit.

If that's the case then EVERY SINGLE RECIPE posted here also better be doing the same thing. Take a look, not just dvdlovers. The recipes I posted in the past I have given credit to, so now I expect to see ALL..

• spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    It's not that serious. sheeesh
  • dvdlover
    Options
    I love Salmon Ive had this for years the heading says MY FAVORITE FOR THIS this is 50 years old how am to know where it came from didn't have computers then my god what dose it matter its up I don't get others my recipes have been duplicated you think I care think you's all need to get a life keep doing his dirty work for him I know where u all come form I watch u all belong to the haters group how sad keep on my back just shows how much knowledge I have thanks u guys I see you are really interested in me............love it
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Gsdlovers wrote: »
    _Zardoz_ wrote: »
    no need

If that's the case then EVERY SINGLE RECIPE posted here also better be doing the same thing. Take a look, not just dvdlovers. The recipes I posted in the past I have given credit to, so now I expect to see ALL..

What I love is that when I saw this reasonably decent recipe, it was directly next to another poster's thread, who posted the exact same recipe, but with correct attribution. That thread was also posted prior to this thread's creation.

It's obvious the OP isn't making these, but just plagiarizing. That's ok for some people, others have standards that don't appreciate ip theft like that.