Weight loss after baby

Hello there!

I'm a 32 year old new mom to a darling 2 1/2 month old little girl. I gained about 35 ponds during my pregnancy during which I enjoyed 9 months of unhealthy indulgence. But of course now I am paying the price! I have about 10 more pounds to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, but a few more pounds on top of that would be great!

I would love to connect with others here to stay motivated! We can do this! :D

Replies

• sashachilders18
    sashachilders18 Posts: 44 Member
    Congratulations on your new baby!! If shes in your picture, then she is GORGEOUS!!! I'm active and motivated and would love to keep your spirits high, so I'll send you a request.
  • DelightfulGirl
    DelightfulGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Yep, that is my angel! She is definitely my motivation to stay healthy. I will need all my strength to keep up with her.

Thanks for adding me as your friend!
  • mrslaurenwebb
    mrslaurenwebb Posts: 4 Member
    Hello

I wondered how you are getting on with your weight loss. My little boy is 10 weeks old, almost 11 weeks. I lost 28lb straight off in the first month, but I have been at a plateau ever since. I've been exercising and trying to eat well (wine is hard to ignore though) but it just isn't shifting. I feel quite disheartened, even though I know it's still early days.

I have 13lb left to get to my pregnancy weight, but ideally I'd like to lose 20lb. Any advice or motivation for me? I don't feel like myself when I am unhappy with my weight

xx
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Great job! my little one is 16months old, and I just got to my pre pregnancy size. But I didn't really try until August. Now I'm on a roll, and looking to lose close to 100lbs altogether. Also looking for friends for motivation :)