weight lose after baby

Options
my baby is now 12 weeks old I weigh 11 stone 7lbs I want to lose 1 stone to get back to my pre pregnancy weight I cant afford to go to the gym what is the best excercises I can do I walk every day for a bout 30 mins and eat what I like when I like . I am going to start eating clean but what can I do at home exercise wise that is quick as I don't have time as little one is teething so something quick is best

I have lose skin on my tummy I would like to tone that up and tone my legs and bum

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    If the baby is only 12 weeks old I wouldn't worry to much as you aren't expected to lose it all in 12 weeks. If you are breastfeeding, you will be dropping tons so long as you're not over eating. As far as exercise, walking is great and will burn more calories if you have a baby strapped to your back (or front); one of those sling numbers.
    Best of luck!
  • mrslaurenwebb
    mrslaurenwebb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello

I wondered how you are getting on with your weight loss. My little boy is 10 weeks old, almost 11 weeks. I lost 28lb straight off in the first month, but I have been at a plateau ever since. I've been exercising and trying to eat well (wine is hard to ignore though) but it just isn't shifting. I feel quite disheartened, even though I know it's still early days.

I have 13lb left to get to my pregnancy weight, but ideally I'd like to lose 20lb. Any advice or motivation for me? I don't feel like myself when I am unhappy with my weight.

Did you find exercises that worked for you?

xx
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My baby is 5 months old, and im still not at my pre-pregnancy weight yet. im 5 pounds away from that, but then I have about 16 more I want to lose. I was doing great, had lost 40.8 pounds (17.8 I had to work off) since having my 2nd baby. Now I've weighed the same for 3 weeks. I've been jogging, doing Zumba and tae bo. Would any of you like to be buddies and help eachother out? Im in need of a buddy! lol