Spring Break is not helping [college students]

Options
not sure whos on break or has already had their break yet but i was wondering... is anyone finding it harder to stick to your weight loss goals being on vacation rather than in school with the hustle n bustle... i thot it would be easier for me but it seems everyday its something else and i find myself eating the wrong things and being too busy to exercise-- break will be over monday but still... any suggestions??? [add me if u like]

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I went back on Tuesday my food schedule doesn't change but I got more exercise in
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have/had the issue EVERY time there's a break from the semester. Spring 2010, I lost about fifteen pounds and then put almost all of it back on over the summer. I had access to fast food that I don't usually while at university, and it was harder to exercise without access to the relatively cheap university gym! Summer is going to be a challenge...I think it ends up being a matter of willpower. You can do it!
  • Msreah88
    Msreah88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks girl! 15lbs? Thats awsome congrats on that! i cant wait to hit that mark :happy: