Back at it

Options
Hey guys, so I'm back at logging my food..womp womp wommmp. Alas, it needed to be done. I'm 5'6 and through using this site I got down to 130. Unfortunately I did that by only eating 1200 calories a day and became a bit obsessive to the point that that weight was unmaintanble for me when I was intuitively eating. Flash forward two years and throw in getting my masters and planning a wedding and I am back up to 150. I have no "goal weight" in mind but I want to see where the suggest ~1580 calories a day would take me with regularly eating that amount of calories and consistent excercise. I will start training for the MS 150 soon (I know its early but this girl has got to train if I want to finish in a decent amount of time...a.k.a make it in time for the free beer) and I think that will give me a pretty decent, consistent excercise regime.

Anyways, I am just excited to start this again and hoping to get consistent. So, HI EVERYONE.

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    (*) Hello and welcome Back! You know you can do it (you did it before). You're not alone, I think we've all "fallen off the wagon", many times. Good luck to ya!
  • tlbhernandez213
    tlbhernandez213 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Best of luck to you!! I've been off and on MFP...but it's time to be dedicated. They always say if you fail to plan then you plan to fail...I stink at planning "healthy" because that wasn't the way I grew up...no time for that anymore. In the long term, I'd like to see 100lbs leave me...I never needed them anyway, right? So here is to beginning again and planning to SUCCEED!
  • frecklesandfries
    frecklesandfries Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate the encouragement. Hoping to be a success story one day. :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!