So, why I am feeling guilty?

Options
Well, I was over my calories today, but only by like 42 because we had birthday for my brother and I decided to indulge in a bit of dessert tonight. I only had 3 hours of sleep tonight and had a busy day and decided to forgo the gym today.. I`m not tremendously over today, but this is my second day of missing the JM Ripped in 30, but I`m just too tired to physically exert myself. Am I wrong for feeling guilty? Because I usually hit the gym 5-6 days a week.

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hell no you shouldn't fel guilty. You were really close to your calorie goal and thats life! Its gonna happen. The trick is to not let it happen every day!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hell no you shouldn't fel guilty. You were really close to your calorie goal and thats life! Its gonna happen. The trick is to not let it happen every day!

Bingo. Couldn't agree more.
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Completely agree with you. Just remember that tomorrow is a new day. :wink:
  • JackieJ13
    JackieJ13 Posts: 93
    Options
    I had this exact problem over Easter weekend. I planned to indulge but when it came down to it, I felt guilty about it. I think you just have to move on to tomorrow. I actually felt better after I weighed myself on Monday morning and realized it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. Just find time for some exercise tomorrow.:smile:
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    I totally understand what you mean :) I felt the exact same way yesterday, when I went over by only like 50 calories. Yesterday was my rest day and so, even though I went over, I chose not to exercise. Please don't feel too bad about not being able to workout! I am sure you had a great time at the birthday party & don't feel guilty about enjoying yourself. You can workout for twice as long tomorrow if you have the time. :flowerforyou: You are till WAY below your maintenance calories and you'll be fine.
  • fuzzyjon79
    Options
    Don't feel guilty. Consistency is key, perfection is not. If you go over calories a little bit or miss a workout every now and then, no big deal, but if there's something constantly keeping you out of the gym or you're eating way too many calories day in, day out, then you might need to think about some things. Just keep plowing forward. Good job!