Need new friends to help me stay motivated!!!

Options
Hi all, my name is Holly. I am from Georgia and I am looking for some new friends to get advice from and to help me stay on track so that together we can reach our desired goals. This lifestyle change has been a hard one for me and lately I have slipped up trying to do it all alone. That's why I am here today so that I can get back on track and to meet some new people who are going through the same thing I am. Looking forward to meeting you and ready to help you along the way as well. :)

-Holly

Replies

• hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly! My name is Holly as well so we should definitely be friends! :) This is my 3rd or 4th time doing MFP but my first time reaching out for friends for support. It really does help. Good luck on your weight loss journey and lifestyle change and remember, take one day at a time!
  • Hollybolli
    Hollybolli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Holly!! This is my first time as well reaching out for support, so it's kinda scary but I know I need all the support and advice I can get. Thanks so much and good luck to you as well! :):)
  • frenchcupcake
    Options
    Hi Holly, I sent you a friend request.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Hello Holly. I will add you. I'm newer here still but I am trying to make friends on here. I adore the support and knowledge my friends offer and I enjoy being able to support others as well.
  • jenlei7231
    jenlei7231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am going to need lots of motivation as well.
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Steve. Nice to meet you. I am not new to MFP but very good at support and motivation. I had a streak of 200 and some days before a week long bought of a sickness sidelined me. I am on 75 days straight. I am also down 110 pounds since January. I understand needing extra support and motivation. If it weren't for my wife in the beginning, I would have never been as successful. Feel free to add me.
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ErinNic612
    ErinNic612 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Feel free to add me! I'm in the same situation and looking for people to help me stay on track too and keep each other motivated.
  • Aquamarine317
    Aquamarine317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly, feel free to add me. Just coming back to MFP myself. I have big plans for the future and weight will not be one of them!