Wello

Options
Has anyone ever used Wello.com for workouts? I am just not able to make it to a gym and this seemed like a great alternative. I just don't want to pay until I hear some reviews about it. Thank you guys!

Replies

• KevGP
    KevGP Posts: 5
    Options
    I heard from a couple of friends that it wasnt worth it, but I don't use it personally so I cant give you an honest answer. Do they do a free trial? Maybe try that if they do then go from there.
  • themelinda
    Options
    I've used it previously when traveling and it was great. Sometimes it's hard to stay on track when working out at a hotel or at home, but having a live trainer really worked to motivate me and I found it to be a really easy to use.
  • jskuan
    jskuan Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Connie! I'm actually both a trainer and client of Wello. Obviously I'm a fan, but you can also read the reviews left for each trainer by customers who have actually completed workouts with them. Just go to the trainer search directory (https://www.wello.com/search/) and select the type of workout you're looking for (general training, yoga, etc.), and a bunch of trainers will pop up. You can also message each trainer before you decide to book a workout with them. Hope that helps, and hope to see you on Wello :)
  • AnnGetsUFit
    AnnGetsUFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am both a trainer and client of Wello. I love it! It's actually less expensive to train on Wello than if you were going to train with me in person. It's very convenient as well. You have no more excuses not to workout. Bad weather, no problem. On travel, no problem. No babysitter, no problem. All you need is a computer with a webcam and a good Internet connection. My clients love it for the convenience, and it's just like having me right there with them in their home, gym, or while they are on travel. You can choose between group sessions and 1:1 sessions.
  • roytheboy7
    Options
    I have used Wello and loved it. My biggest thing is having someone for motivation and this was a very cost effective way to get the motivation while being on the road. You don't have to have weights for everything which makes it an even better alternative. Well worth every bit of it. Also, doing Wello versus a DVD the biggest thing is the trainer can watch you and let you know if your form is correct or not. A DVD can't give you that kind of personal touch. Good luck!!