Things we can do to make this another successful week!!!

Options
Hey MFP friends,how are u?Just stoppin in to give every one much needed support for this holiday season,everyone at work said i should wiat until january to start my diet but i figured it's now or never,well thanksgiving is thursday and i dont know about u guys but my family does it big with cakes,pies,turkey,ham,roast,mashed potatoes,macoroni and cheese and the list just goes on,i think i gained a pound just naming it all but u know what its just another day and we can all defeat it and come out a winner!!!I plan to eat a nice breakfast,then snack,then a small portion of my favorite items,i can skip dessert (i kinda got over this sweettoothe)and taboo my little heart out!!!What are ur plans to beat the holiday? -bre

105361.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP friends,how are u?Just stoppin in to give every one much needed support for this holiday season,everyone at work said i should wiat until january to start my diet but i figured it's now or never,well thanksgiving is thursday and i dont know about u guys but my family does it big with cakes,pies,turkey,ham,roast,mashed potatoes,macoroni and cheese and the list just goes on,i think i gained a pound just naming it all but u know what its just another day and we can all defeat it and come out a winner!!!I plan to eat a nice breakfast,then snack,then a small portion of my favorite items,i can skip dessert (i kinda got over this sweettoothe)and taboo my little heart out!!!What are ur plans to beat the holiday? -bre

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • lmichele22
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My MFP friends, ( Bre ) I think you made a great choice just making the first step to start early and not waiting ti'll after the new year, All these wonderful hoildays coming up, Wow sounds like your household does it pretty big for turkey day ! I know I'm not a sweets gal, but I love wine, Especially being apart of a pretty large Italian family and there's many different selections of wine.. :drinker: :love: I already have 2 that I order from early this year can't wait to try !
    For these past 2 weeks I've been hitting the gym hard and havn't done a weight in, Thanksgiving Morning will be my weight in, Then hit the gym friday afternoon sometime !

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

96972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

~ Michelle ~
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hello my MFP Friends.wow that is alot of food though it is only one day!:flowerforyou: I am having lobster.I don,t like turkey, HAPPY THANKGIVING!