I love that I am out of plus sized clothes

Options
Kimrenaud
Kimrenaud Posts: 118 Member
I Just went shopping this week end for some new summer clothes and I have dropped 2 complete sizes. Yeah, No more plus sizes for me! I actually bought large and extra large blouses ooohhhh it feels good! Pants even 2 sizes down!

Replies

• dodier01
    dodier01 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I cant wait to go into any "normal" store and know that i am not in a plus size store and these clothes will fit!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome news! I remember the day that I didn't have to go into the Plus stores -- it was AWESOME!

Keep up the good work!
  • BigFattoLongLean
    BigFattoLongLean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    congratulations.. YOu deserve to go to the SPA……
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope that soon I get to say the same thing. Keep up the good work!!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!
  • Kimrenaud
    Options
    Thank you all, it is a very emotional experiance to go back to what you once were......not fat.....I got $400.00 from christmas, birthday and family supporting me in my journey. I only have $65.00 left! So much fun to see the new, old me.
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    How FUN!!! Enjoy your new clothes. I recently stopped needing plus sizes too. It is SO FUN to go into Kohl's or Nordstrom. I am still an XL but not for long.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It's been nearly a year and a half since I hit my goal weight and I STILL go to the wrong department first. I was in plus size clothing for sooooo long that it's automatic ... and I'm now in a medium, so plus size are no where close to working anymore.

However, each time I do it, I just stop, laugh, enjoy the moment and try to figure out what direction I need to go to find the stuff I can actually wear!

Congrats on your success!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :drinker:
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I love shopping at Lane Bryant but even most of their size 14's are fitting too big now. I went to Old navy today and was able to fit into some of their Large size clothing but I think their stuff runs a little big lol
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What a milestone! i can't wait til i get there! :) Hopefully by the end of the year :))
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous...Congrats!! I know the feeling I have 20 pounds to go to hit my goal of a loss of 100 pounds. I went from 3X tops to Large and size 18 jeans to size 8 and some size 6.

I think we are going to look awsome this summer!!

2639362.png
  • Kimrenaud
    Options
    That is fabulous...Congrats!! I know the feeling I have 20 pounds to go to hit my goal of a loss of 100 pounds. I went from 3X tops to Large and size 18 jeans to size 8 and some size 6.

I think we are going to look awsome this summer!!

Wow thats awesome, I still have 50 or more to go for my goal.

2639362.png
  • 2monkeys
    2monkeys Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I bet you saved a ton of money too since plus size clothes are sometimes so much more expensive. Congratulations!
  • 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing you should be proud! I love to read stories like yours very motivating thank you for sharing!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I haven't gone down that many sizes but tonight I bought a large top instead of Extra Lg . When I drop down to regular pant sizes and decided I would buy a new pair of jeans. My bottom half is larger than my top half!! :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations..I can't wait for that day...Especially my pant size:)
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Totally GREAT!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV! Thank you for sharing your win with us! Enjoy! You worked hard for this! :bigsmile:
  • melia4me
    melia4me Posts: 2
    Options
    OH Wow Congratulations! i can't wait to experience this ; D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!