I'm Practically At My Halfway Mark! (58lbs lost w/pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    When I was 260 my body was eerily similar to yours (though my arms are quite bigger). Now I look somewhere in between your before and after. Seeing your after picture is so encouraging and motivating! Am I going to look THIS AMAZING when I'm 202? You rock!
  • alliums
    alliums Posts: 39 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story at the halfway mark. I find lots of similarities and that is encouraging! I'm 5'6", size 20, pear shaped, and topped out at 207lbs. (I think the sizes in UK are different, so I'm maybe 18 in US/Canada). But buying the "size 20" and realising it is the only size that fits me was a shocker.

Good tips on the weightloss setting. I was going to start out at 1lb, and then get up to 2lbs. I kept switching it back and forth. Sounds like I should try the other way around. Thanks!
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Keep up the great work :wink:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Wow really awesome job!! And I love your mindset of "do it how you want/need to do it"!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • ebbiewilliams9
    ebbiewilliams9 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing. Your work and commitment have paid off so much, you look great. Thank You for sharing and helping me and others to see what we are working for xoxo
  • kiralu76
    kiralu76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So inspirational
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Well done! :smile:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!! Congrats & Keep going!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Monnik73
    Monnik73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love your story because so many of us can relate to it. Busy life, but just keep going, even if you can't be perfect every day.

Awesome transformation; you look fantastic.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Consistency pays big dividends.
  • MsWendyjc
    MsWendyjc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've got this :)
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The difference is astonishing! Great work! You are saving your own life and will be there much longer for your son. Keep it going!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    wonderful and inspiring!! thank you for sharing!!
  • Schluey
    Schluey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So awesome, thank you for sharing! I can't wait to get to where you are. Congratulations!
  • erinnmae
    erinnmae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!