Ideas!

Options
I turn 21 in 16 days, and I'm looking to really burn some fat and drop some pounds before then so I can fit in to the gorgeous dress I plan to wear! It's just a little snug. Does anyone have any tips on ways to really torch the fat fast in addition to eating right and working out?

Replies

• dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the sodium. ;)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    well I guess you should have started a bit before this...

You have 35lbs to lose so a healthy rate is about 1/2lb a week...so that is about 1lb in 16 days..

not multiple pounds...

My suggestion get some spanks (fitted undergarment that smooths and snugs stuff in) if the dress is just a little snug...that would be my suggestion.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    16 days?

Go find a new dress that fits.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    16 days?

Pretty much. You'll only be able to lose 1-2 pounds of fat in that time.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Try spanx?
  • Shalva
    Shalva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    16 days?

OMG that made me laugh... gonna clean off the screen ....

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the sodium. ;)

THIS & good luck.
  • adepko
    adepko Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »

You have 35lbs to lose so a healthy rate is about 1/2lb a week...so that is about 1lb in 16 days..

not multiple pounds...

My suggestion get some spanks (fitted undergarment that smooths and snugs stuff in) if the dress is just a little snug...that would be my suggestion.

Yeah I don't lost weight like that. I can lose upwards of 9 pounds in a week.
  • adepko
    Options
    Goodness you guys are funny. Overweight people lose weight so much faster than 1-2 pounds per week! Come on.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    adepko wrote: »
    SezxyStef wrote: »

not multiple pounds...

Yeah I don't lost weight like that. I can lose upwards of 9 pounds in a week.

You create a 31,500 calorie deficit with your BMR, calorie deficit, and calories burned through exercise?

A lot of that is water weight, especially if you have 35lbs to lose.

I can fluctuate up to 5lbs, and then lose it all the next day just from what I eat/how much water I drink/ect. Morbidly obese people lose at that rate, and even then, a lot of that can be water. People like you and me who have small amounts to lose do not lose at that rate, and what we lose at that rate would not be pure fat.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    adepko wrote: »
    Goodness you guys are funny. Overweight people lose weight so much faster than 1-2 pounds per week! Come on.

I started at nearly 250 pounds and have maybe three times lost more than two pounds, and each time was due to water weight I had gained before. If you lose nine pounds in even two weeks, it's not going to be 100% fat.
  • adepko
    Options
    I do not have just 35 pounds to lose. That's 35 pounds to my first goal. I have a total of about 100 pounds to lose.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy food, cut the sodium, drink water only and go swimming.

Also, Spanx is a good idea for us all. :)

Good luck.