New With About 150 Pounds To Lose

Options
Hi everyone!

So. I'm new. I just joined MFP earlier this week and have been logging everyday. I didn't think it'd be so easy, but it has been. Maybe that's just the motivation and excitement (who gets excited about starting a diet?) of beginning again, I'm not sure. But as my discussion title says, I've got about 150 pounds to lose. As such, I'll be on MFP for quite some time.

I'd love some motivation, help and advice along the way if you're interested in being friends. :) Believe me when I say, every bit of encouragement is MUCH appreciated! What 25 year old wants to weigh over 300 pounds? I don't! I'm ready to shed this weight and finally have the courage to live my life!

Replies

• addbmp
    addbmp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can add me:)
  • HaiCas
    HaiCas Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I need to lose about the same amount! I'll add you!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Send me an add. I have a total of 90 pounds of weight that I am going to shed, I also need some encouragement!!
  • myplaidshirt
    Options
    same here but i need to lose around 95pds. il send a request!
  • tjohnoconnor
    tjohnoconnor Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations in your first steps to getting healthy. Just by deciding to keep track of your foods is a major accomplishment in itself. Don't overwhelm yourself with too much stuff. Do small things that can make an impact in a positive way to weight loss. In other words set small goals and pass through them to the next. Good luck!
  • seechelsgo
    seechelsgo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, really! Each of you has been so kind and supportive. I greatly appreciate it! :)
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if youd like!! I am on a journey to lose about 100 plus. I would be very happy with 100 though!! LOL good luck :)
  • Danderand
    Danderand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me feel free to.
  • UghLorUgh
    UghLorUgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 24 and well over 300 lbs.... closer to 400 actually but I've been actively logging for over a month now and have almost lost 20 lbs. Add me if you'd like :)
  • kimmikins75
    kimmikins75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I started at 412 and I am currently 337 with about 160 to go :smiley:
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Right here with you all. Got 150ish pounds left that I'd like to lose before I start to feel comfortable in my own skin.

Back in action here at MFP; feel free to add me.

Let's do this!
  • Aquamarine317
    Aquamarine317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have 100+ pounds to loose so we'll all push each other!
  • rebeccaanne1975
    rebeccaanne1975 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to loose anyone who wants to add me can. Need all the support I can get. :-)
  • kristaldstanley
    kristaldstanley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is 200lbs. Need all the support I can get! add me