Week 1 Day 1. Any dinner reccomendations out there? ;P

Options
Today I did the Cardio DVD of T25 by Beachbody
Then I did 22 minutes of both walking/jogging on the tredmill.
Felt SO amazing to be at it again.
I had a Jimmy Deans breakfast sandwhich for breakfast, a after work out drink by BeachBody, and a 4oz grilled steak for lunch. Dinner is to be determined. Any ideas??? ;P

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and veggies.
  • markrichtsspraytan
    markrichtsspraytan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Make a pumpkin and veggie crustless quiche. Use a can of pumpkin, 1.25 cups liquid egg whites, sauteed veggies of your choice (spinach, mushrooms, zucchini), some seasoning (salt, pepper, chili powder) and bake at 350 for an hour.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I quite fancy a burger actually
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Salsa chicken is one of my favorites. Put chicken breasts in a crockpot with a jar of your favorite salsa, cook on low 3-4 hours til easily shredded. Serve 1/2 cup chicken with 1/4 black beans and 1/4 cup rice or grain of your choice. Add 1/8c or less of shredded cheese and top with avocado slices and more salsa if desired.
  • spisea
    spisea Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    There are no fruits and veggies in your diet today! :o These food groups give you a lot of the nutrients that you need.

My only advice is to make sure that you are eating enough to stay healthy while you loose weight. When you crash diet, you end up hurting your body in the long run.

I like the sound of grilled veggies for dinner. Since the rest of your day is so light on calories, you could actually have a reasonably sized burger and still have a calorie deficit.
  • rach3649
    Options
    Last night I had poached eggs but I didn't feel very well.
    Tonight I am making curried sausages to have with a baked potato and steamed veg.
    Tomorrow I am having a bbq night with gourmet sausages in buns with coleslaw and salad.
    Friday I am eating out ... probably nandos.
    I have what I am eating written in the notes portion of my diary so that I can better plan my grocery list. I also have to cook for an entire family so that has to be taken into account... also that I am the only female in the house surrounded by big kid boys and men ... so grilled chicken and salad every night is not going to cut the mustard :D