Now Eat This Diet

Options
I recently found this book, the food looks great and I'm thinking it's a diet I could live with. Is anyone out there actually using this diet? I did find a thread but it's from 2011. My biggest problem is I'm in Canada and finding some of the items is proving difficult. I need to know alternatives for items I didn't even know existed.

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    If you're having difficulty finding something, why not peruse around this website and try to create something that's easy and sustainable for you to do?
  • Upekkha20
    Upekkha20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You will get plenty of varying replies for any diet on this site. However, my opinion is any "Diet" defined by some other entity outside yourself is always going to be an oversimplification. You know your body, taste preferences, and needs better than anyone. There are some obvious guidelines in terms of calorie amounts, macros, food cleanliness, etc that you can research and learn from. But in my opinion, your best bet is to stop searching for the perfect "diet" and eat according to what your goals and preferences are. Also keep in mind we are completely dynamic beings and our needs change. One "diet" could not possibly conform to a person who at times can be bulking, cutting, endurance training, bodybuilding, etc. And any given point, you could be doing any of those things. Good luck!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It is a cook book. Give it a try using some of the ingredients you have access to. Have fun cooking new things.