New to website

MamitaLinda75
MamitaLinda75 Posts: 2
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
This is the first time i've logged into the site but i have been using the iphone app. i love it, when i use it. I have trouble committing to logging everyday but i have lost ten pounds so far!

Replies

• Well done! :-) I am too fairly new to the site - couple of weeks - but only just started logging properly this week as I'm on holiday from work and have more time - will be interesting to see if I can keep up this level of motivation and dedication when I'm back at work next week! :-)

Add me as a friend if you need motivation and support :-) the community side of this website is absolutely amazing! :-)
  • SandyLee1961
    SandyLee1961 Posts: 133 Member
    You've come to the right place! The fitness tips, eating tips, calorie counter and of course the motivation that you receive from people here is amazing! You'll soon fall in love with this place!

Claire - do you have the phone app? You can add stuff from your workplace if you do! And think positive! Tell yourself you ARE going to make time, no matter what :)
  • mrsreyes33
    mrsreyes33 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone, this is my first time logging in and I am looking forward to morning so I can start using my blackberry app and log in my food and exercise entrys! Not sure how to add friends on here for support but would love to communicate with others trying to lose weight and support each other on our journeys! Thanks
  • Sandy - yes I have the HTC Desire with the phone app - making life easier so far... I do think the key to eating healthy and losing weight is organisation and I think you have to invest time to be organised! :-) going to definately try to keep on top of this!
This discussion has been closed.