A teeny tiny person who now likes to lift heavy things - a story in progress pics.

Options
2»

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Dnamouse, you are simply amazing!! I'm in awe of your fantastic progress and results!!

I miss everyone in the NROL4W group! You are right, ya'll are fantastic peoples :) I really need to stop in there again and get my motivation up to start the program again. You and everyone in there is proof of how much good lifting can do for your body.

You are one hell of an inspiration! Great job, so happy for your success story girl. You have totally earned it!
  • Bulbmore4
    Bulbmore4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    outstanding!! keep it up and inspire us.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed reading your post and totally agree with you about lifting heavier weights. You look great - mighty mouse indeed!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome!
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that your story isn't a quick one. You didn't get to where you are in 6 months. It took a while, you educated yourself and you did it the healthy way. You aren't stopping from eating brownies and yet make healthy choices more often than not. Go you!

Never, ever stop eating brownies. Although the brownies I make now might be slightly healthier than the ones I used to make, say about 10 years ago LOL My kids love my cooking - we experiment every Saturday with new idea for their school lunchboxes in the coming week :smile:
    Dnamouse, you are simply amazing!! I'm in awe of your fantastic progress and results!!

I miss everyone in the NROL4W group! You are right, ya'll are fantastic peoples :) I really need to stop in there again and get my motivation up to start the program again. You and everyone in there is proof of how much good lifting can do for your body.

You are one hell of an inspiration! Great job, so happy for your success story girl. You have totally earned it!

Come back! We miss you! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!