Are we able to do this

Options
I was just wondering if I am able to post a couple of pictures of myself in a bra and undies or just clothes, I just would like to know what type of body shape I am and just talk about what I can do to help my problem areas e.g. belly, thighs, arms

If I'm not allowed then am I able to do this on a blog post?

Thank you

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I think you can. People put progress pics in bra and undies a lot, or swim suit. You are brave though, I have to give you that!! :smile: Or I should say, braver than I!! lol
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I've seen others post similar pics. My unsolicited advice is keep it as modest as possible.
  • Kiwidacute
    Kiwidacute Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am sure it is fine. i would just put a warning in the subject box for those who would prefer not to open the post.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Ok then I will do my best to pick out the modest ones.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    You can, but keep in mind that this is a public site. Sooner or later, someone you know will see your pictures, including prospective and current employers.....
  • TwiFan5
    Options
    You can, but keep in mind that this is a public site. Sooner or later, someone you know will see your pictures, including prospective and current employers.....

Yeah I guess your right, I only want to post them just for 1 - 3 days just to see if people can answer my questions, where would I post them?
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You are WAY braver than me, girl!:laugh:
  • TwiFan5
    Options
    You are WAY braver than me, girl!:laugh:

Lol, I'm only doing it for a few specific reason's then I will get rid of them but keep them so that I can look at them later.
  • TwiFan5
    Options
    How do I post pictures?
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    How do I post pictures?

Copy from Photobucket, Then change the coding "IMG" to "img". I think you may have to make them smaller so they will fit. I'm not good at that.