Options
__drmerc__
__drmerc__ Posts: 722 Member
If you die your cat don't care it'll eat you the second if it's hungry or bored

Replies

• CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ummmmm, ok. Glad I keep my cats entertained.

o_O
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    There are about 100000000000000000 things that are more annoying here than people loving their pets.
  • unannamoss
    unannamoss Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hhhmmm, maybe, but what if you are the type of person that would do the same to the cat? Would you still call it anthropomorphism?
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    good! I love my cat soooo much, that if I die, I hope it uses me as sustenance since I will no longer be around to fill its bowl or tease it with cat nip or let it drink the juice from my can of tuna fish. poor kitty.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't name her Demon for nothing.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    IN for cat eating!

a34df1e6019e83b612e8591d86d7fda13d18f06767e0846b62b2f72fe8b6d677.jpg
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    KMasz wrote: »
    good! I love my cat soooo much, that if I die, I hope it uses me as sustenance since I will no longer be around to fill its bowl or tease it with cat nip or let it drink the juice from my can of tuna fish. poor kitty.

Are you single?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,295 Member
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    giggitygoo wrote: »
    There are about 100000000000000000 things that are more annoying here than people loving their pets.

then make your own thread
    :D

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options

then make your own thread

Sorry, I didn't realize this was one of those "everyone agreee with mehh" threads.

BRB, need to go sew a tuxedo for my cat. You know, as one does.

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    wheird wrote: »

Are you single?

LOL.. Are you looking to hook up?
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Meh. This troll post isn't even worth rating. The errors in thought in the premise are so glaring, they overshadow the attempt.
  • budderbun
    Options

• KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,665 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    wheird wrote: »

Are you single?

No. I have my cat <3 He's all I'll ever need!

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    DenDweller wrote: »
    Meh. This troll post isn't even worth rating. The errors in thought in the premise are so glaring, they overshadow the attempt.

You sound super smart. Not worth rating, but worth a reply huh?

This has been reported for meanness. Have fun staring at that red thing at the top of your screen all day, Merc!

Oh. Wait...this is not the group.

Dammit. Report fail.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    domestic cats have won at evolution. I mean look at their niche... appeal to humans' maternal instinct by being a fluffy furry small thing about the size of a human baby and with a call that is the same frequency of the whimpering of an infant.... then lie back and enjoy life while the human treats you like its baby and feeds you and cares for you.

I mean at least with cuckoos, the other birds don't have the frontal lobes to realise that they're rearing a cuckoo chick... but humans do.... humans who consider themselves the dominant species on earth, the most intelligent, the pinnacle of evolution.... willingly letting the cat freeload off them

see, cats have truly won at evolution
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    okay