Priceless Master-pieces click here

Options
As I was driving to work this morning a song came on that I haven't heard in a long time. Its called "Finger Prints of God" and it made me think of all you my loves. I truly hope that each of you know what a beautiful and perfect master-piece you are. Each of you are gorgeous, sexy, lovely, elegant, kind, sweet, smart, and perfect just as you are. You didn't need to lose weight, tone up, or get six pack abs to achieve this. You always, always were these things. But getting fit is making it so that you are around longer for your family and friends to enjoy the preciousness that is you. This fitness journey is giving you the confidence to show the world just how spectacular you are. I adore you all so much and I am so proud of each & every one of you. So no matter what the day holds in store, no matter the challenge, know and own the fact that you can rise above anything. You are strong. And you are a priceless Master-piece.
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is so nice! Thanks!
  • mlpisme1992
    Options
    Wonderful. Thank you Ed!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That was truly uplifting! Thanks! And, right back at ya!

M
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Always a pleasure to read your posts in the morning before I start my day....thanks
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    Words spoken from a tuely amazing man! Thanks hun
  • nickeb82
    nickeb82 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks Ed, you always start my day off on a positive note even with only 4 hours of sleep :-) Have a great day!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thanks Ed, you always start my day off on a positive note even with only 4 hours of sleep :-) Have a great day!

You are very welcome. I hear you on the sleep thing. I usually get 4-5. You have a terrific day!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I love you all very much and hope you have a day as amazing as you are!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Thanks, Ed...what a nice way to start the morning.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed for your inspiring words this morning. I love that song and right now I needed to hear it. I don't feel like a priceless masterpiece the way that I am right now, quite the opposite. So thank you for your God-inspired words. Have a great day! God Bless!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! i love that song too and havent heard it in a while, thank you for your uplifting words,i know they have encouraged me this morning and im sure they will many others!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Awww Ed, you are truly a gift from God and such a blessing in all of our lives :-) For those people who aren't your friend, they are missing out bigtime!!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am going to see if I can find it and listen. Thanks Ed you are always so encouraging. I love your posts :)
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Your words, plus the fact that my fortune cookie last night said simply...."Accept Yourself" ....priceless.... THANKS bud. Annr
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've always known that I was a piece of work. ;)