300 day log-in peeps?

Options
kiniece
kiniece Posts: 96 Member
edited October 2014 in Motivation and Support
Anyone near 300 log-in days yet? Over 300? I'm at 294 days today!!! (*)

Replies

• spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Im at 631 =)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    1217!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You know, I used to be super impressed with the log-in streaks until I found it it just means you have to go to the website or app, not log-in your food. Why does accessing the site or app mean anything?
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    715 today. Of those 715, I have logged at least 90% of them. There have been a few days here and there (traveling, sick, race, just didn't feel like it) that I didn't log, but for the most part I have logged everything everyday.
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    sodakat, I think it's because it's so easy NOT to. I am not a long streak yet. I had over 30 days, but didn't visit the site one day. I thought I could just go back and put my food in for the day, but, alas, it didn't count. The streak means a lot to me because if I am here, I am going to log my food. I agree that it would be nice if you had to contribute in some way, but I think you ought to be able to go back a day or two if you missed logging your food/exercise.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    958. And yes, I logged on most of those days.
  • kiniece
    Options
    Um, when I log in...I LOG IN (my food).
    :D Every. Single. Day.

quote="sodakat;30058208"]You know, I used to be super impressed with the log-in streaks until I found it it just means you have to go to the website or app, not log-in your food. Why does accessing the site or app mean anything? [/quote]

• aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'm at 745 days and have logged just about every single day
  • DeAnna_love
    DeAnna_love Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    315!
  • kiniece
    Options
    Wow!!! I thought 300 days of logging was good, but you guys are blowing me out of the water!!! Cheers!!! (from Texas) (*)
  • DKLI
    DKLI Posts: 63 Member
    Options
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Another 287 here.
  • Jesssamesssa
    Jesssamesssa Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha and I thought I was doing good being over 40!!!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    You know, I used to be super impressed with the log-in streaks until I found it it just means you have to go to the website or app, not log-in your food. Why does accessing the site or app mean anything?

I joined MFP in June of 2011, weighing more than 300 pounds. I committed that day to a healthier life.

A healthy life, to me, does not mean logging my food every day. Instead, it means having goals, eating well most of the time, and indulging on occasion.

I have logged in every single day since I joined. I most definitely haven't logged my food every single day, though. That is not part of my plan, though I respect that it's part of others' plans. For me, logging my food most of the time is how I keep sane, committed, and healthy. I lost 130 pounds in 15 months, and I continue to log in every single day as part of my maintenance plan (two years and counting).

Why? Because starting my morning with a quick log-in to MFP reminds me of how far I've come, the goals I'm still working toward, and the commitment I made to change my life on June 16, 2011. Even when I absolutely know I'm not logging my food, an MFP log-in keeps me focused. My log-in streak is a reminder of how long I've been living this happier, healthier life - 1217 days!

I guess that I think MyFitnessPal is about a lot more than logging calories. That's why accessing the site or app means something.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    376 as of today! I don't log my food when I'm on vacation but the mere act of remembering to log on to MFP every day means I'm thinking about what I'm eating.

Even if I did log vacation days, nothing in Vegas would be accurate because my brain stops working after so many shots!
  • kiniece
    Options
    yes! everybody has their own reasons for using MFP and you should be very proud of what you've accomplished in 15months!!!! Yay for you :D (*) B)
    sodakat wrote: »

I joined MFP in June of 2011, weighing more than 300 pounds. I committed that day to a healthier life.

A healthy life, to me, does not mean logging my food every day. Instead, it means having goals, eating well most of the time, and indulging on occasion.

I have logged in every single day since I joined. I most definitely haven't logged my food every single day, though. That is not part of my plan, though I respect that it's part of others' plans. For me, logging my food most of the time is how I keep sane, committed, and healthy. I lost 130 pounds in 15 months, and I continue to log in every single day as part of my maintenance plan (two years and counting).

Why? Because starting my morning with a quick log-in to MFP reminds me of how far I've come, the goals I'm still working toward, and the commitment I made to change my life on June 16, 2011. Even when I absolutely know I'm not logging my food, an MFP log-in keeps me focused. My log-in streak is a reminder of how long I've been living this happier, healthier life - 1217 days!

I guess that I think MyFitnessPal is about a lot more than logging calories. That's why accessing the site or app means something.

• shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    sodakat, I think it's because it's so easy NOT to. I am not a long streak yet. I had over 30 days, but didn't visit the site one day. I thought I could just go back and put my food in for the day, but, alas, it didn't count. The streak means a lot to me because if I am here, I am going to log my food. I agree that it would be nice if you had to contribute in some way, but I think you ought to be able to go back a day or two if you missed logging your food/exercise.

If you go to the techinical help section at the top of the site, you can have them reset your streak to your actual days. I was away in the Mtns over the weekend with NO cell or internet. I was bummed that I lost those 60 days. Needless to say, I logged my food regardless when I returned. I just found you can reset today and was pretty excited.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I was at 700 - then I went on a cruise. Starting back over now...
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm at 876 consecutive days.