Newish :)

Options
I've been using MFP for a month now, and consistently for 2-3 weeks. I absolutely love it, and am borderline obsessed with it. :# Except, NONE of my friends give a durn about it and I'm resorting to asking strangers in different FB groups I belong to if they use the app! Anywho, I decided finally that God wants me to treat my body as a temple; He wants me to appreciate this vessel He's given me, and I can serve His people best when I'm healthy and happy. So, with that said, I'm excited to see how far He takes me on this journey! I've never been this committed in all of my past diet/exercise endeavors. I think things are finally starting to click, and I'm slowly but surely changing my eating habits and activity level. Good things to come!

Replies

• Madascala
    Madascala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm in my 2nd week of doing MFP now. My sis and mom started using it before me and got me to start. I've done all the weight loss plans, low carb, Weight Watchers and have had success before but permanent change is the key and I just haven't been able to dig deep for a while. So this time I've come into this with the opposite of hype and motivation. In fact, I've come in with low expectations of myself. LOL. Seems strange but so far it feels better because I'm not beating myself up or feeling like a failure. And I've lost weight. Feel free to friend me. I only have my family so far because I wasn't sure how much I wanted to step out into the "community." I don't want this to feel like a "diet" but just that I'm naturally eating healthy and making logical choices like the smart woman I am. I'm honoring the vessel and the One who made it. :-)
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi Claudia, great to meet you. Please feel free to add me as well. I've been off and on MFP for awhile, but have been back on for a few weeks now. It's great to find support here!
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm on all week. Feel free to add me!
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day :) feel free to add me!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    on daily