THE ALCS GAME TOMORROW!!!!

Options
nicoleagafitness
nicoleagafitness Posts: 100 Member
My back has been out, and I haven't been able to workout since Friday morning. UGH! It's super frustrating, but I think I'm ok to try tomorrow morning. ANYWAY, tomorrow I get to go to the Royals vs. Orioles game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will (because I say it will, lol) be the last game of the series. Watching the Royals make their final sweep on the ALCS is going to be an AWESOME experience! I'm in the nosebleeds, but I'm lucky I got tickets at all!

Anyway...who's watching the ALCS series? Who are you rooting for? Royals (Better be) or Orioles? lol

Replies

• Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I would, but they do sooo much better when I don't watch....
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Cards will win the NLCS... My guess is they will be playing the Royals in the World Series..
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options

Did we have this conversation before? Your profile pic looks familiar. LOL
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »
    Cards will win the NLCS... My guess is they will be playing the Royals in the World Series..

I HATE the cards. lol My guess, is the Royals WIN the World Series. :)
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    It's nice to see someone different for a change. Not a fan of either. But it would be nice to see the Royals win. For gods sake! Please don't let the Cardinals win again! As a Cubs fan, why don't you just push my face further into the ground!

Can't stand the Cards either. OY
  • shellma00
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »

I HATE the cards. lol My guess, is the Royals WIN the World Series. :)

GO CARDS!!!
    From So IL closer to STL.. so of course Im a STL Cards fan!
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    I've never been to a playoff game in any sport. I'm sure that is going to be crazy!

I haven't either! It's going to be a once in a lifetime experience, I'm sure! Unless of course we get season tickets next year, and decide to buy into the post season too.
  • shellma00
    Options
    I've never been to a playoff game in any sport. I'm sure that is going to be crazy!

I have been once when the Cards played at their old stadium.. The playoff games are really intense.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Is this another one of those ice bucket challenge things!? I thought that wasn't cool anymore?
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    Is this another one of those ice bucket challenge things!? I thought that wasn't cool anymore?
    It's not....I'm a Royals fan and wanted to go?
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options

Oooooo I get it lol. It's the American League Championship Series, it's baseball....
  • Hockey_Winger
    Options

Yes, Yes we have. :smile: I'm the one who turned on the wildcard playoff game in the 6th inning....
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options

Yes, Yes we have. :smile: I'm the one who turned on the wildcard playoff game in the 6th inning....

Well, thank you! LOL. What hockey team do you root for?
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Big Met fan and watching the Royals win is nice. I know what it is like to watch your team lose year after year. Lets go Royals!
  • Hockey_Winger
    Options

Dallas Stars mainly.

• nicoleagafitness
    Options

Dallas Stars mainly.

My favorite Hockey experience was at the Blades...obviously a long time ago. I found $100 that game in the parking lot! LOL
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My back has been out, and I haven't been able to workout since Friday morning. UGH! It's super frustrating, but I think I'm ok to try tomorrow morning. ANYWAY, tomorrow I get to go to the Royals vs. Orioles game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will (because I say it will, lol) be the last game of the series. Watching the Royals make their final sweep on the ALCS is going to be an AWESOME experience! I'm in the nosebleeds, but I'm lucky I got tickets at all!

Anyway...who's watching the ALCS series? Who are you rooting for? Royals (Better be) or Orioles? lol

The game was rained out Monday night, so the Royals will have to win 2 more games....best out of 7 series........HOWEVER!....Not that it matters.....They WILL win the next 2!.....no one can stop their momentum right now....NO ONE lol

I'm a life long Yankee fan, I remember watching all the great playoff games between the Yanks and Royals in the late 70's when I was a kid.....I REALLY want to see the Royals go all the way....it's been a long time coming!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I'm from KC originally and have been living in STL for the last 13 or so years. So I'm totally rooting for the Royals in the ALCS and the Cards in the NLCS and I am excited to have the dilemma of watching the team of my youth play the team of my adult life in another I-70 World Series!