What a difference 18lbs makes...

Options
2»

Replies

• louiseoxford
    louiseoxford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you look really great now, keep up the good work.
    I know the highs and lows of such a change pretty well myself went from 6'0 35% bodyfat weak as *kitten* to 190 pretty muscular and going for my next cut to 175 ripped to shreds.
    and i can tell you living this healthy lifestyle was by far the best change of my whole life.
    What amazing results...and wow it does make a great difference
    Awesome, job well done!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments!
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great Work!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazingly beautiful!
  • louiseoxford
    Options
    Lennox497 wrote: »
    Great Work!
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Amazingly beautiful!

Thank you both, lovely comments :smile:
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. I didn't even realize my clothes don't fit right (just tightened my belt and thought it'd be ok). Then my friend the pants-Nazi pointed her finger at me and told me to get new pants. It was so cool to see that I had dropped several pant sizes!! It was also kind of expensive, but hey... there are worse problems. Anyway, congrats!!!
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You look lovely both ways but your happiness is the best. Eighteen pounds is a lot of hard work and those last few pounds are the toughest I keep hearing. So congratulations.
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wise words. Thanks for the inspiration and congrats!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats on your hard work!!
  • hedean
    hedean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There is such a huge difference!!! I am stuck in the phase right now that you mentioned, where I wake up one day super motivated and set some unrealistic goal for myself, then go back to eating unhealthy. This is inspiring because I hope that one day I will be in your position, looking back on these days when I was so lost.
  • louiseoxford
    Options
    menchi wrote: »
    I completely agree. I didn't even realize my clothes don't fit right (just tightened my belt and thought it'd be ok). Then my friend the pants-Nazi pointed her finger at me and told me to get new pants. It was so cool to see that I had dropped several pant sizes!! It was also kind of expensive, but hey... there are worse problems. Anyway, congrats!!!

Ah congratulations on your loss, sounds great! I agree on the expensive part, a pair of shorts I bought a few months ago in a smaller size now don't fit but yes there are worse problems :smile:
  • louiseoxford
    Options
    phyllb wrote: »
    You look lovely both ways but your happiness is the best. Eighteen pounds is a lot of hard work and those last few pounds are the toughest I keep hearing. So congratulations.
    AOdell79 wrote: »
    Wise words. Thanks for the inspiration and congrats!
    rwieber wrote: »
    You look AMAZING! Congrats on your hard work!!

Thank you all so much :smile:
  • louiseoxford
    Options
    hedean wrote: »
    There is such a huge difference!!! I am stuck in the phase right now that you mentioned, where I wake up one day super motivated and set some unrealistic goal for myself, then go back to eating unhealthy. This is inspiring because I hope that one day I will be in your position, looking back on these days when I was so lost.

Ah yeah I completely understand those days, I was trapped in that cycle for years and was getting more and more unhappy. I think for me it helped realising that this was never going to be a quick fix and for once I didn't give myself any pressure or tell anyone, I just quietly got on with it. It can be so difficult and I've had terrible eating weeks where I have gained lbs but I never gave up and the following week I got back onto my eating plan and caught back up with it. I wish you lots of luck and really hope you can achieve your goals, just remember that you will get there in the end :smile:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you look amazing - You look like you have lost a lot more!!!
  • WEBAyahoo2
    WEBAyahoo2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!!! You are my morning inspiration and proof that slow loss is better than no loss... i'm pressing on!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Wow you were beautiful before you lost weight. Congrats on your loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!