Tickers missing?

Options
Hey I noticed that since the website upgrade all the weightloss tickers seem to have gone missing. There is normally one attached to the bottom of most peoples’ forum posts (including my own), but they seem to have vanished. Did I miss something? I tried to find an answer on the Technical/Need help forum, but didn't find anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry to post this in the motivation forum, but when I tried to post in the technical/need help forum it wouldn't let me...

Replies

• erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Good catch, I totally missed that :)

54850889.png
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I noticed that, and also noticed that join date is missing now too. But, so far I think most of the new features out weigh what is missing. I am sure they will eventually get the other stuff fixed.

I really really like the fact that you can now see who has been quoted in the forum.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    They are missing! I wonder how to make them show up again.
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    erockem wrote: »
    Good catch, I totally missed that :)

54850889.png

You seem to have figured out how to get it back though. Please, share your great wisdom! :p
  • erockem
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You can manually insert them. When you click your profile, under your ticker, click add to site. You have to then copy and paste the BBCode it gives you, into every post. Apparently the new forum doesn't support signatures. PITA.
    [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/5485/889/54850889.png[/img][/url]

54850889.png
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Copy into every post? Well that ain't happening! :#
  • erockem
    Options
    ditto :)

54850889.png
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How I can I be an authority on not being able to see protein in your wee or the world's greatest veg burrito recipe unless people can see my reduced mass!?! They won't take my word for it otherwise!
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Um, if you can see mine, I figured it out. Click on my ticker. It will take you to your ticker. Click on Get Code, and it will take you to the code page, where there is also a link to change your default setting to include your ticker. If you can't see my ticker when I post this, then I have no clue.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    HAA! I have no clue.

*crawls back to cave of blissful ignorance*
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Did I figure this out? Is my ticker here?

16379330.png
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Just seeing if my ticker worked.....

ETA: It didn't
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Copy into every post? Well that ain't happening! :#

Make a sticky on your computer, then you can just copy and paste it.

34527787.png