THE ALCS GAME TOMORROW!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• nicoleagafitness
    nicoleagafitness Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My back has been out, and I haven't been able to workout since Friday morning. UGH! It's super frustrating, but I think I'm ok to try tomorrow morning. ANYWAY, tomorrow I get to go to the Royals vs. Orioles game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will (because I say it will, lol) be the last game of the series. Watching the Royals make their final sweep on the ALCS is going to be an AWESOME experience! I'm in the nosebleeds, but I'm lucky I got tickets at all!

Anyway...who's watching the ALCS series? Who are you rooting for? Royals (Better be) or Orioles? lol

The game was rained out Monday night, so the Royals will have to win 2 more games....best out of 7 series........HOWEVER!....Not that it matters.....They WILL win the next 2!.....no one can stop their momentum right now....NO ONE lol

I'm a life long Yankee fan, I remember watching all the great playoff games between the Yanks and Royals in the late 70's when I was a kid.....I REALLY want to see the Royals go all the way....it's been a long time coming!

yup. I have tickets to game 4. Would have been today, but they're all moved back a day.
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I'm from KC originally and have been living in STL for the last 13 or so years. So I'm totally rooting for the Royals in the ALCS and the Cards in the NLCS and I am excited to have the dilemma of watching the team of my youth play the team of my adult life in another I-70 World Series!

LOVE IT! Are you coming home for the WS?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm not watching it only because I don't have cable in here (I have an mlb.tv account but I'd rather watch the actual game). Hoping for a Royals/Giants series because I HATE the other two teams!

Also jealous! One of my favorite people is singing the National Anthem tomorrow!
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Blades were great. A feeder team for the Penguins IIRC. There were always first row tickets right on the ice next to the opponent's bench that we would grab when we could. A friend and I decided that for the next season we were going to see if we could get those four seats as season tickets since they always seems available for sale. Didn't know it then but that ended up being their last season.
  • ml5of7
    ml5of7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hope the Royals win the ALCS. I am a Cards fan, so of course I am hoping they win the NLCS. It would be great to have another I-70 World Series, with the Cards winning!! LOL.
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    Blades were great. A feeder team for the Penguins IIRC. There were always first row tickets right on the ice next to the opponent's bench that we would grab when we could. A friend and I decided that for the next season we were going to see if we could get those four seats as season tickets since they always seems available for sale. Didn't know it then but that ended up being their last season.

I went to a ton of games as a kid. I bet you were disappointed when it ended.

• nicoleagafitness
    Options
    That was the BEST GAME OF MY LIFE. The experience I mean. I have seen better games, but the energy of this was like no other! So proud of my boys in Blue!!! We are going to sweep the WS too. Make it a trend ;-) I am still high off this and it's bedtime!!
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Game three I didn't know the score until the next morning. Game four, I finally broke down and had to check and the game was already over.

I won't be going to or watching any of the World Series games and not sure if I should even try to DVR them.

I was wanting to get a new Royals cap the other day. I thought I better not and put the cap back.

You can thank me later.