Brand spankin'

Options
Hey potential motivators!!

I work ridiculous hours and they feed us delicious unhealthy food all day, but I'm tired of that being the excuse and cause of me being out of shape. I've been looking into getting P90X because I can do it on my own time and in the comfort of my own home. There's an athletic girl somewhere under all this chub and I'm dying for her to come back!!

Few questions... Does anyone have any suggestions for the P90x? I'm looking to getting the 3 (most current), but what's the difference really? I'm not sure I could hang with the Insanity one? It may take me a minute to get into the swing, but I know myself and if I don't see quick results, I'm setting myself up to fail.

This social community motivation is new to me and I've been on here for about 5 minutes, so I'm also open to new friends here and any advice to helping my fat butt get in shape. I really want to do it this time!! Thanks in advance!! I look forward to your responses.

Replies

• christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Beachbody junkie here! I've done multiple rounds of X and X3. Personally I think the X3 moves would be more difficult to a beginner. But it depends, do you have an hr to an hr.5 daily or are you needing the 30 min route? And yes, I've done Insanity too. Way Hard! Feel free to add me. I'll answer any questions.
  • Brandicefilms
    Options
    Thanks for your response. I work at least 14 hours a day without travel time, so 30 mins would be great! Especially starting off. So you find the first one a little easier? It makes sense it would only advance for the "Junkies" like you lol Insanity may be in the cards once I get whipped back into shape. I want to start off easy and get results so I keep with it.