Newbie Here

Options
ehte_h
ehte_h Posts: 295 Member
Please take it easy on me!

As the title suggests I am a total newbie to this site, so here's a little bit about me. My name is Ehte and I am male from the UK. I am currently 205 lbs and would love to get to 160. I am also depressingly short at 5ft 4. Any help on how to use this site or anything in general would be great

Replies

• mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your goals, you can do it! I would say be honest and keep track of everything you eat/exercise in your diary. It helps to keep you accountable! We are all here to support you! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lozald
    lozald Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. im in the uk to so feel free to add me if you wish.:happy:
  • ldando
    ldando Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I pretty new here too!
    Registered a little while ago on my husbands iphone but this is the 1st time i've looked on here and posted. I'm also aiming to get to 160lbs from here I'll work out if a want to lose anymore!
    I started off ok but things keep going wrong and what with it being easter and having a house full of chocolate I'm struggling!!!
    My name is Leanne and I'm 30 with 3 kids and live in the uk! I would love to chat to people on here. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You guys have done really well with the weightloss so far! I hope to get my calory counter moving soon