Meal Preparations for the week

Hi,

I am new to cooking as well as this programme. I have been doing at lot of research but finding the right meals to make for lunch and dinner.

Breakfast is fine, but just finding the right meals to ensure I meet my calorie target as well as keeping the "extras" to a minimum.

My goal is to eat high carbs during my exercise and then high protein afterwards, but then on my days off to eat healthy foods. (No healthy diet foods) I am trying to make sure I do this for the long run and not just for a few months.

If anyone has any ideas of lunch and dinner meals; maybe even snacks, that would be a great help.

Thanks
Kiris

Replies

• echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    When you say high carbs during exercise and high protein after, do you mean as snacks? Or as meals? For example, you might have a high carb lunch, then exercise, then high protein dinner. Or maybe you just eat a protein bar afterwards. When do you exercise, and are you looking for meals that fit those goals or snacks?
  • LaVie13
    LaVie13 Posts: 143 Member
    The best advice I can give you is to google recipe sites. This way you know what you like and what fits your lifestyle. It takes some practice but you can make almost any recipe healthier. Pinterest also has alot of recipes or ideals and can lead you to places that you might not have thought of to look.