Starting back again

Options
I fell off the workout wagon for a while but I'm back. I'm looking for friend's similiar to me. I"m 26, married, stay at home wife, Youtuber and Blogger, I am extremely out of shape. When I was in school I was in incredible sleep and after high school, it went down hill due to being sedentary, and depression. I am on the right medicine which have probably attributed to my weight gain over the many anti-depressants I've taken over the years and am an overall happy person now. For the last week or so, I've been doing the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 1 mile walk, Wii Fit, and another game for the Wii.I sweat like crazy doing normal things and get winded doing normal things (flat ironing and blow drying my hair, some housework, etc) I'm trying to watch what I eat, even though I associate tv with snacking. I carry most of my weight in my belly as I am only 4'11. I don't have access to a gym. I currently weigh 142 and I hope to get to around 110-105. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Replies

• annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome back to the workout wagon! You and I have some similarities in goals and lifestyles. I am going to send you FR. Keep the sweat a flowin' you will start feeling results before you know it.
  • racergirl334q
    racergirl334q Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cool