Starting over with a lot of weight to lose...looking for friends

Options
Hey Everyone,

I'm getting started with MFP again after a break over the summer. Originally, I loss 25 pounds using MFP earlier this year but gained it all back in the past few months. I want to lose about 120 pounds although I could probably be happy with losing 90 pounds. I really want to make this a lifestyle change because I don't think I have it in me to lose a lot of weight and gain it back again, this time I am determined to make it stick. Looking for friends for also trying to lose a significant amount of weight and can offer support, and I'll do my best to log daily and offer support in return.

~Janette

Replies

• CynCyndi
    Options
    hey, feel free to send me a request :smile:
  • jklavenga
    Options
    Together we can do this! If you are still accepting friends I would be honored.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, but only hit the message boards about once a week. Feel free to add me
  • rach3649
    Options
    I will send you a request!
  • nahobimasiel
    Options
    Hey ! im kind of in the same boat . I started with wanting to lose just 15 pounds but fell off track and ended up gaining an extra 10 before i knew it x( But im more confident then ever and was to lose 20-25 before january. feel free to add me
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm just starting too! I should lose about 70 pounds, but would be happy with 50. Feel free to add me!
  • dlady92
    dlady92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me if yo want I'm trying to lose about 100 pounds
  • actonangels1
    actonangels1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I'm fairly new to this as well. I'm trying to lose about 60 - 70 lbs!
  • monnieveronie93
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to send me a friend invite. I am also getting back onto MFP for a second go around and am looking to lose about 100-115 pounds!
  • samiam21202
    Options
    I am doing the same. Want to lose 80 -100 lbs. Feel free to add me as well!
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds so feel free to add me :)
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. You sound really determined. Feel free to add me if you like
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 60, but I have already lost around 30 so far. Half-way there!
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 150 so feel free to add me too. Just got back into the swing of it all. Just started seriously this week and will take all the extra encouragement I can get!