New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello, my name is Becky. I am 51 yrs. old and am looking to get back on track of eating right & exercising & loosing weight. I have 2 bio children, and 5 bio grandchildren and 2 stepkids and 6 stepgrandkids. I will soon be celebrating my 33rd Wedding Anniversary. I lost 95 lbs. once, but over time, gained it all back & then some. So i plan on loosing it again.

Replies

• Family91011
    Options
    Hi fitmama! I would like to be your friend, I am fairly new to FP and I am 42 with 4 children and a husband of 11 years, I just found out I have high blood pressure and bad blood sugar and cholesterol.... Ugh! I never really had a problem with my weight until a few years ago, I quit smoking and gained about 40 lbs and just am tired of being tired and out of shape, plus I have to concentrate on me now which is very hard when you have a family to take care of....look forward to talking to you,
  • veganstephanie
    veganstephanie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me. im back for the second time, and ready to go. im 37, married 15 years, and have a soon to be 6 year old.
  • mzjeffery
    Options
    Hi Becky, I am new ti Fitpal too. I am 51 years old and I want to lose 100 pounds. We can do it! I believe in you!Let's do this togther.