Today I will try

Options
After sitting around waiting for this weight to leave as easily as it came, I decided it was time. Time to face reality. Time to do something. Time to stop hiding from the world and avoiding people.

Replies

• laurawilliams51
    laurawilliams51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're right, it is time....we have 24 hours in a day to pick and choose how we live it, whether we make good choices or bad, be happy or sad. So, do the best you can with this 24 hours and the great news is that you have a whole new 24 hours to start over with again tomorrow! Be blessed!
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's the first step, facing reality. It can hurt, it can be sad, it can be darned unfair, but it is a beginning. Some of us have to do more to lose weight, but just accept that and get started.

I have been on MFP for a little over a year. The first six months I lost 57 pounds. The last six months I lost motivation and gained 20 back. I had to face reality a second time! LOL

Get started, get a scale and weigh everything, and count every calorie. Some days will be bad (way over calories allowed), and some will be good (staying within calorie goal), and some will be GREAT (within calorie goal and exercised too!)

You CAN do this. Just get started and go for it!