How do I look so far?

Options
Hello! I hope this isn't poor form, but I'm kinda hoping to hear if I look... erm, pretty yet.

I know weight loss shouldn't be about looking better, but primarly be for your health and happiness. Those are important to me, of course, but I guess I'm a bit vain and would like to see myself as someone attractive for a change.

I've struggled with being overweight my entire life, and these last 5 months of weight loss have been amazing. I don't have comparison shots, which is okay because I'm not at my goal yet. I've lost about 58 pounds to date. I'm just wondering if, going by my face, if you think I look okay.

^_^;

Replies

• MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on the loss so far. I'm also down close to 60 lb from January.

You look fine!
    And I bet as you get even closer to a healthy goal weight, you're going to start seeing cheekbones.
    That was my recent discovery. :agree:

Even if it's just for yourself, do dig up some "fat photos", so you can see your own progress.
    And when you get to the end, you're going to be so proud & happy of your success you'll want to share the "then & now" with everyone here.

51637601.png
  • GoingSlightlyMad
    GoingSlightlyMad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work and you'll be at your goal weight before you can realize it. :)
    And congratulations for your progress!
    x
  • DHGummy
    DHGummy Posts: 17
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank you. ^w^

I should do that. I'm sure I've got some someplace hidden away. I remember once seeing a picture of myself from 7th grade and it actually made me extremely happy to see how much healthier I look now.

Also, I guess that shot is a bad one, but I think I have cheekbones. They've become far more pronounced since I've lost weight, anyway.

I'll attach a recent image. ^_^;

kvin46rm539t.jpg

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You are looking fine and yep, you definitely have cheekbones.
    Keep doing what you're doing and remember, no matter what you weigh, there is beauty inside.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think you are pretty! Also it seems like you aren't wearing makeup. You can definitely rock the no makeup look. Not everyone can pull that off. :) Your face will continue to look even better with weightloss, those cheekbones are gonna pop!
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job, to come so far in such a little bit of time.
  • Cinarocket
    Cinarocket Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    On the road to sexypants!