Trying to lose baby weight

Options
Hello all! Had my baby 3 1/2 mos ago I gained 45 lbs throughout my pregnancy and have lost about 20. I'm extremely uncomfortable with this extra weight hoping to lose 25 lbs so I can feel good about myself again

Replies

• nikkih4bk
    Options
    Hi. Check out losebabyweight.com.au
    They have some great recipes and lots of help. Great if you are breastfeeding.
  • CrazedCrow
    CrazedCrow Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi kat, I wish I had as good as reason as you but I don't - I just ate myself to my weight because I basically just didn't care enough about what I was doing :( - I wish you all the best with your goals. If you need a friend look me up. This place has been really helpful to me so far :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the group! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to lose my baby weight and my baby is 14 years old!

Breastfeeding is an easy way to lose some of the weight quickly. Take your baby for a walk in the stroller every day if you can--I've seen Mommy and Me fitness classes become more prevalent since my son was born, too. Try to avoid the siren call of easy, packaged meals. If you can, take some time every few weeks and prepare and freeze some healthy meals that can be thrown together quickly or in a crockpot.

Congrats and good luck!
  • Jowebster15
    Jowebster15 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi I have a 7 month and a 5 yr old i never lost the weight i gained with my first 5 years ago but have been motivated this time, i had gestational diabetes with my youngest so didnt gain to much weight I have lost the weight and am about 14lbs of now to finally get back to my pre preg weight of my 5 yr old goodluck x
  • katb2221
    Options
    Thanks for your responses! We are all here to motivate and help eachother reach our goals...glad to have joined this site and make new friends.