Looking for some more MFP Friends

Options
HEYY! my name is shauna, Im 20 years old and live in Alberta, Canada. Im into Quading, Snowmobiling & Camping ! Unfortantely i have gained a few pounds since being out of school, being in a comfotable relationship, Getting a Vehicle & working at a desk.
I now have a job where i walk a ton & lift plenty of things!
i have lost some weight already (before becoming a member of this site) but Its time to get my butt into gear again so i can fit into some of my old clothes! i have had plenty of ups and downs during my journey but its not a overnight process.

Weight Goal - 180 LBS

Im just looking for some more support and friends to sharrre my journey with !!!

Replies

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey Shauna, I'm from England and am looking for more like-minded people to offer support / motivation to. Joined this site and finding it so helpful, especially with those I've interacted with. I've sent a FR :smile: , just out of curiosity what's Quading? I've never heard of it before.
  • shaunadawn94
    shaunadawn94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Shauna, I'm from England and am looking for more like-minded people to offer support / motivation to. Joined this site and finding it so helpful, especially with those I've interacted with. I've sent a FR :smile: , just out of curiosity what's Quading? I've never heard of it before.

its a four wheel off road vechile! here are some pictures :)

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ah, you mean Quad Biking? Terminology is similar but called something different over here. That looks awesome and would like to try it one day.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey Shauna, you are more than welcome to send me a FR. I'm always looking for motivation and support from others as well as provide it when I can. Good Luck