im on a roll :)

Options
i have been loosing weight steady since i decreased my cal about month and a half ago, im on a roll, almost at 10 pounds lost. i am alittle concerned it might be to quick but i love seeing the scale go down it keeps me motivated. ive never lost this much weight sadly :( even though its only ten for me its alot. i hope i don't hit a Plateau anytime soon.

Replies

• KaitJennifer
    KaitJennifer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating per day on average? And have you been working out at all or just decreasing calories?
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    1200 typically and 1400 on days i exercise i have been falling under my calorie goal this week though. i go to the gym about 3 days a week and walk to and from work 2 days a week which is 4.4 miles altogether.
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    in not starving though its tough at night thats when i want to eat everything
  • sandyat4
    sandyat4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to munch at night so instead of something bad I eat cucumbers... low cal
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    rouxkayla wrote: »
    i have been loosing weight steady since i decreased my cal about month and a half ago, im on a roll, almost at 10 pounds lost. i am alittle concerned it might be to quick but i love seeing the scale go down it keeps me motivated. ive never lost this much weight sadly :( even though its only ten for me its alot. i hope i don't hit a Plateau anytime soon.

You are rocking your way down that scale. You want to be healthy and be able to maintain your weight loss. Keep in mind that consistently eating below 1200 calories is not a good thing. I only viewed your food diary from October 1st until today. I saw eight days in which you did not even come close to the 1200 calories. Here are a couple of calculators that may help guide you along with your progress. Feel free to google others. These are two that I came up with.

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

http://iifym.com/bmr-calculator/