93 Days

Options
93 days is all I have until my last day of school. I have been in school now for 8 consequtive months. 19 classes jammed in over the course of 11 months.

Needless to say my mental sanity is wearing thin, and my waist line and my thighs are getting thicker. Not the way it should be.

With 4 hrs 4 days a week of in class hours and easily 4+hrs of school work after class, and 11.75hrs of work a week, the gym and my fitness have fallen to the way side. So much so that I haven't even had time to go to the gym and put my membership on hold *edgad*

But I only have 93 days left of school. July 27th is my last day. I also have another last day coming up soon. June 14, my last day I will work at my current job. I do hope that quitting will allow me more time for mental sanity, school work and most importantly exercise.

Can anyone recommend to me some workout routeins that I can do at home that will help me to target my trouble areas (thighs, butt and belly). I do have 2 Jillian Michaels workout videos, I am looking for something quick and effective like 20 minutes, that I can do on alternate days that I do a 30 Day Shred.

Replies

• catrinav2005
    Options
    Have you ever tried to 15 Minute Workout for Dummies DVD?? I actually love it, although I haven't done it forever. There are 4 15-minute workouts, one for thighs, butt, arms and abs.
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    No i hadn't thanks Catrina!