Gluten Intolerance?

Options
Hey everyone! so I have been working out and eating super clean but I have been noticing every night before bed and first thing in the morning I am so bloated. I eat a piece of daves killer wheat bread every morning. could this be the culprit? I am so discouraged I am doing everything right and still not dropping the weight and the bloating feeling is so uncomfortable. I would love any feedback

Replies

• shelbz123
    shelbz123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Really? I didn't know that. Ya know come to think of it the packaging was a little different I didn't even look at it I just always go to the same spot and grab my bread. I don't eat that many carbs, the bread in the morning and maybe some sweet potato at night. It is so frustrating.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    It is hard to say from viewing your diary because it is blank. What types of foods are you consuming? A piece of bread each day may not be the culprit. Consider your whole diet. It can be any number of things.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a diagnosed gluten intolerance, it's more likely the sodium in your diet. Since you have no information in you diary; watch for pre-packaged or canned foods, spice mixes are high in sodium, fast food obviously.

Also, working out on a regular basis means that you're holding water weight on a regular basis as well. If you've recently changed your workout, upped your intensity, or having been taking as many rest days as you should be, we've likely identified your bloating problem.
  • Navtendon
    Navtendon Posts: 168
    Options
    shelbz123 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! so I have been working out and eating super clean but I have been noticing every night before bed and first thing in the morning I am so bloated. I eat a piece of daves killer wheat bread every morning. could this be the culprit? I am so discouraged I am doing everything right and still not dropping the weight and the bloating feeling is so uncomfortable. I would love any feedback
    shelbz123 wrote: »

have you actually done a personal trial going gluten free / primal?

• shelbz123
    Options
    I eat a lot of salads, plain greek yogurt with granola. eggs, coffee with almond milk, sweet potatoes , and at night I eat either dates or a piece of dark chocolate
  • shelbz123
    Options
    I do high intensity workouts 3-4 days a week and walk 1-2 days a week. I don't eat any packaged food really and try to avoid salt. that's why I am so frustrated I feel like I am doing everything right. I will start being better about posting my daily food