Daily menu!!!

Options
I was looking to get some meal ideas. I am wondering if anyone would like to share their daily menu plan. Thanks

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been eating 8 ounces of grapes for breakfast, homemade chicken salad with wheat bread for lunch, and some kind of pasta for dinner. My favorite has been wilted spinach with fresh tomatoes, and either chicken or 93% fat free ground beef on top. I try to get creative by incorporating as many fresh in season (or out of season veggies/fruits that I can afford) into my meals.

Oh, and fitting in my mom's homemade whoopie pies into my intake as well. I feel like her whoopie pies are essential to a delicious daily intake.
  • paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to browse it!

My go to breakfast is some type of egg dish and either sprouted wheat toast or rolled oats with sugar blackberry preserves or Walden Farms Sugar free maple syrup.

• stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to look at. My breakfasts tend to alternate between protein oats or yoghurt with muesli. Lunches - fish and pasta or homemade soup. Dinners vary....this week we've had roast dinner, pizza, chilli con carne (tonight) rissotto, tomorrow I think we're having pork chops..
  • bzitske
    bzitske Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Today's meal plan:

Breakfast: Ezekiel muffin, 1 t peanut butter on one half and 1 t butter on the other. Coffee with 2 T organic half and half, banana

Lunch: 1 serving of homemade shepherd's pie with ground chicken and sweet potatoes

Snack: 1 piece homemade pumpkin pie, grapes and pineapple

Dinner: ? my mister is on the dinner train tonight, so it will be a surprise! (last night I had the shepherd's pie for dinner)
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Funny how this kind of thread only poses supposed low-calorie healthy options. Why not entertain the fact that not everyone is on here to lose weight?

Meanwhile, I fancy a big burger with a large portion of potato wedges, some chocolate ice cream with pancakes and a beer or two wash it all down. Cant go wrong....
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I eat a lot and am never hungry, but usually finish around 1800-1900 before exercise. Mon-Fri strict...weekends, not so much
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Funny how this kind of thread only poses supposed low-calorie healthy options. Why not entertain the fact that not everyone is on here to lose weight?

Meanwhile, I fancy a big burger with a large portion of potato wedges, some chocolate ice cream with pancakes and a beer or two wash it all down. Cant go wrong....

Who said mine was low calorie? Lol.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »

Pointless post was pointless.

My diary is open. I eat a lot of variety.
  • myrtille87
    myrtille87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Breakfast (200-300 calories) - cereal and semi-skimmed milk, or porridge (oatmeal), or potato cakes with butter.

Lunch (300-500 calories) - salad (has been bean and tuna this week) or wrap or leftovers.

Snacks - cake / biscuits / cereal bar / banana and peanut butter (whatever I can fit into my calorie goal that day)

Dinner (500-600 calories) - whatever I fancy cooking, in a controlled portion. Last 2 days were tacos, tonight is roast new potatoes, hake, caponata.