Any success stories on b12 shots

Options
I will be starting the b12 shots and appetite surpressants though my doctor. has anyone lost weight on them and how many pounds did u lose a week?

Replies

• asherje
    asherje Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started seeing a nutritionist end of last year. She has me on phentrimen 37.5g & I get a b12 shot when I go in, I havent been going consistently do to finances & havent been able to work out as often as they'd like but I've managed to lose 25lbs
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did but it also included a 500 calorie diet. I lost probably 30 lbs before I had to stop because I couldn't afford it anymore. It was $80 per week. I unfortunately gained it all back...........
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did but it also included a 500 calorie diet. I lost probably 30 lbs before I had to stop because I couldn't afford it anymore. It was $80 per week. I unfortunately gained it all back...........

I should mention, I have a friend that did it too and was able to do it for almost a year and lost over 100 lbs and has kept most of it off so it does work for some people :)
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a frend/co-worker who is doing the appitite suppresant & b-12 injections. She has lost over 80lbs on it. She is still not done, but she is doing great with them. She has like 1300 calories a day. I would not do it with a 500 calories a day, that is insane. I wished I could have joined her with that, but I can not afford it.
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I did this 4 years ago. I lost 42 lbs in 6 months, and kept it off after I stopped going, until I got pregnant. The doctor I went to recommended 1,000 calories, but I did not count calories. I chose to concentrate of portion control and healthier choices instead. If I had found MFP then I would have counted calories also, it makes it so much easier! Unfortunately after I had my lille princess, I found they had changed the program and the cost had increased a ton...so no more for me!
  • LaRhondaRoshell
    LaRhondaRoshell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Insurance companies pay for shots