Back in action, looking for new friends!

Options
Hi all! I am finally back to working out and eating healthy again. It's been a long journey for me, I lost 30 pounds two years ago, but I gained it all back and then some during my last year of school. I'm 29 years old, 5'3'' and now 235 pounds (eek!), so I have a long way to go. My current goal is to be below 200, (I hit 198 last time before it all went upscale), and would love to be down to 130-140 eventually. It's been about 2 months now that I'm back in action, and am down 15 pounds so far. I'm looking for new friends, feel free to add me :)

Replies

• shapeupnashville
    shapeupnashville Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Antoine and I am a health coach with Herbalife International. I have lost over 135 using an array of different diets and programs. I have found Herbalife to be the most effective and easiest to follow. I would love to help you or discuss what we have to offer. Add me if you are interested.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey suz_ers! Welcome back to MFP! You can do this, honey. No gimmicks necessary. :)

I'm 5'4" and managed to lose more than 70 pounds without any special diets, just following the calorie allotment that MFP gave me, and fitting in the occassional treat now and then. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your Journey
    walking and tracking eating can do it all

29509743.png
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Suz_ers.. welcome back!! Hate to say this, and don't want to sound rude - but you don't need 'alternate' forms of diets... PLEASE don't waste your money on that.. it may work for a TIME but once you're off all their supplements most ppl gain it all back. Think of this as a LIFECHANGE not a diet because how you train yourself to eat from now on will be how you should ALWAYS eat... to maintain health, etc.
    Would love to add you to my friend list - my clicker says lost 1lb but I reset it after my July wedding - previously lost 25lbs the year leading up to that and have lost a total of 62lbs in the last 5 yrs. It's been slow but I've kept it off!! Feel free to send me a FR.